CreatorBot 3D Pro Series II
The Largest Desktop 3D Printer in its class with a 12”x12”x18” print area and a maximum resolution of 360 microns, the CreatorBot 3D Pro Series II takes desktop 3D printing to the next level.
The Largest Desktop 3D Printer in its class with a 12”x12”x18” print volume and a maximum resolution of 40 microns, the CreatorBot 3D Pro Series II takes desktop 3D printing to the next level.
- Printing technology – Fused Filament Fabrication (FFF)
- Print volume – 12”x12”x18” (2592 in3)/305x305x457 mm
- Print heads – Dual
- Nozzle temp – 120°C to 260°C, optional 220°C to 400°C
- Bed leveling – Auto compensation
- Display – 5” color touchscreen
- Heated platform – Up to 160°C
- Build platform – 4 mm borosilicate
- Build surface – GRIP Technology
- Build chamber – Enclosed
- Nozzle diameter – 0.4 mm
- Resolution – 40 to 360 micron
- Filament monitoring – Out detection
- Connectivity – Wi-Fi and Ethernet
- USB thumb drive – Included
- Construction – Aluminum
- Filtered exhaust – Charcoal
- Filament diameter – 1.75mm
- Filament spool – 1 kg spools
- Printer dimensions – 22”x22”x36”
- Printer weight – 65 lbs. (30 kg)
- Shipping weight – 75 lbs.
- Cabinet base – Optional (No wheels)
- Warranty – One-year plan
- Service agreement – Optional plans
- Delivery – Ground shipping
CreatorBot 3D printers are built with the second printing nozzle standard and are designed to give you benefits of dual extrusion without losing any print area. Dual extrusion lets you use soluble support material to make incredibly detailed, eye-catching prototypes.
Automated Platform Leveling
Also called Auto Platform Distortion Compensation, results in equal and accurate distribution of material during the first layer of the printing process. A sensor built into the printer head travels across the print plate to probe the surface to compensate for any skew distortion from the print plate, giving you a flawless print.
Enhanced User Interface
A 5” LCD color touchscreen provides an advanced user interface with features that include:
- On-board tutorials for easy calibration
- Access to temperature controls
- On-board Wi-Fi for network file sharing and remote print via desktop or mobile device
Filament Out Detection
CreatorBot 3D printers constantly monitor the presence of filament during the printing process and pause automatically so you can add more filament when needed without missing a beat, saving time and money.
Clear Top Enclosure
Helps to maintain the temperature during prints to ensure product quality and precision. The enclosure is easily removed for maintenance and cleaning.
Machine Grade Construction
Printer frames are built with extruded aluminum alloy with a hard-anodized layer to protect the surface from oxidation and withstand the constant high temperatures and vibrations during long print jobs. All electronics and mechanical features are assembled using precision laser-cut aluminum fabrications and 3D-printed components.
Quick Change Build Plate
Manufactured from Borosilicate plate glass and attached magnetically to the platform, the build plate is easily removable to bring your print safely outside of the machine enclosure. The build plate can be heated to 160°C making it easy to print high-quality materials.
When heated, GRIP surface technology holds your print in place without the need for glue, spray, or other messy alternatives. Once cooled, the print is easily removed.
CreatorBot 3D printers are built standard with USB interface. But for added security when needed, we can build yours with a secure Ethernet connections.
Taxes, import duties and additional charges are NOT included in the price. Please contact us for a proper shipping quote. To determine what additional costs are required, please contact your country's customs office.